***ATTENTION HIP-HOP HEADS***

Have I got your undivided attention?? Okay cool, so listen up:

As you know, Circa '95 streams live weekly every Sunday from 2-5PM on www. urbanlatinoradio. com. This Sunday will be 2009's premiere show, as we are coming off our holiday hiatus, so make sure to tune in for some heat!!

Now...

In doing my due diligence on all sites and the overall blogosphere, I have come across several compiled lists of "Top Hip-Hop" albums. A lot in fact..BUT!!!....I'm in HEAVY disagreement with most of them. Some of the choices range from completely too obscure to "nah, that's way too high up on there".

(Cue motivational music...)

SO...I am calling on you, my fellow Hip-Hop heads, to heed my call to arms.
To rise up against the fugaziness of these lists and let your voices be heard!
I want YOUR- Top 25 Hip-Hop Albums Of All-Time!!!!

Be clear: I want them in the order you feel they belong in. I will take all the lists, average the individual albums' positions on the lists and make ONE definitive list.
In turn, we will dedicate an entire show on Circa '95 to a countdown of YOUR list!!!!

Put ya thinkin' caps on!!!!!!

Send your list to:

circa95radio@gmail.com

(Be sure to put your name and/or AIM screen name on the email, so I can give props where they're due!!)

Don't forget to tune into www. urbanlatinoradio. com EVERY Sunday from 2-5PM
for CIRCA '95...we get LIVE!!

Comments

Popular Posts