Movie Review: Fast and Furious

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm fresh out of the movie theater from peeping Fast and Furious, the 4th installment of the the "The Fast and the Furious" franchise. I have to admit, I'm a guy's guy and I'm a sucker for dope cars and hot chicks, so this flick is tailor made for the kid. The entire original cast got back together to make this one, so I was excited to see it even though the last two were a little suspect (2Fast 2Furious, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift). This one made up for those with ill stunt-driving and a solid plot line. If you remember how wowed you were when the Civics were driving under the 18-wheelers in the original film, you'll be open off this one. My homie Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) gets murked a little early on, which had me a tad bit salty, but the plot revolves around Dom (Vin Diesel) getting some good ol' redemption on the drug kingpin who is also being chased by Agent Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker). Needless to say, Dom and Brian get it poppin' literally and figuratively as they tear up the streets of L.A. and Mexico in the flyest modded cars this side of Washington Heights (shout out to all my Dominican peeps). Definitely a good popcorn flick with enough action and pretty faces to keep you in the game..check it out! -Interstate P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts