The Legendary DJ Disco Wiz

SNATCH UP YOUR COPY TODAY!!!

Dear Family, Friends and Comrades,

After two very long years of hard work, sleepless nights and many sacrifices the moment is finally here. Ivan Sanchez and I, along with Sara Rosen & powerHouse Books, are very excited with what we can honestly say is a brutally honest depiction of urban struggles—the early beginnings of Hip Hop and New York in the 60s, 70s, and 80's.

I can truthfully say It took every ounce of faith and support from my wife to walk away from a very lucrative career to stay home and work on this book. But after my battles with cancer I knew if I did not tell this story now, it would never be told. I wanted more than anything to share the story of how a young son of Cuban and Puerto Rican immigrant parents could be born in the one of the harshest corners of the world, do anything and everything to survive, and in the end come out of the battle with a story that will inspire future generations.

Please support me as you have in the past in any way possible to help spread the word and pre-order the book. It's an incredible story that I'm sure you will read over and over, not just because you know and love me, but because the story is one you never knew!

Please find attached the cover of my book.

Thank you in advance for your never ending support!

Sincerely,

Luis "DJ Disco Wiz" CedeƱo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Be sure to check out the legendary DJ Disco Wiz, every Friday from 10pm-Midnight as he hosts Hip-Hop Chronicles...only on www.urbanlatinoradio.com

Comments

Popular Posts